Stamford is located on the southwestern tip of Connecticut. Total population is 129,026. 49.7% is male share of the population. 50.3% is female share in Stamford. Median age is 37. 58.1% is the rate of people gained bachelor degree. $106,778 is median income per family. 9.3% is the poverty line. 27% is the rate of issued payday loans in Stamford, CT. Median gross rent is $1,761. Median house rate is $526,700. Standard Zip codes are 06903, 06906, 06907, 06910, 06901, 06902, 06905. Time zone is America/New_York.
What are payday loans Stamford, Connecticut?
Payday loans Stamford, Connecticut issued to citizens (individuals) for personal needs for a very short period of time. Such loans are usually taken out in case of urgent and unforeseen expenses or delays in monthly paycheck. Interest on such loans is higher than on consumer loans and credit cards. Their advantage is in the speed and simplicity of application, but you should pay attention to the high interest rate. It makes sense to take out such a payday loan Stamford, CT if you are sure that you will definitely be able to give it back, and the benefit from using it will outweigh the costs incurred.
As a rule, the term of such a loan is from 7 to 30 days, and the amount is about half of the borrower’s monthly income. The repayment of the loan and interest for the use of money is conduted in a single payment on the last day of the term specified in the agreement.
What are payday loans perculiar features?
Before you apply for a payday loan in Stamford, Connecticut, try to study the possible options and choose the best one in your situation. If time permits, seek advice from several MFIs. A well-chosen loan will help you solve the issues and will not create new problems.
To apply for a short-term loan, as a rule, one document is required – an ID. Sometimes the company may also ask for a second document – a driver’s license, a foreign ID, a military ID card or another identity document. To obtain an business loan, you may be asked for documents confirming income and expenses for doing business.
Before you take out a payday loan Stamford, CT, plan its repayment. If you have the opportunity to choose a repayment date that is convenient for you, choose a date after the expected paycheck date, for example, in 3-4 days – this will allow you to use convenient repayment methods, and the funds transferred will arrive on time to the MFO account.
If you are paying off several loans or loans at once, plan payments on them in different parts of the month in order to distribute the debt load between the advance and the salary.
Carefully choose the term and amount of the loan. Do not issue a payday loan if you are not sure that you will be able to repay all borrowed funds on time.
In many countries, it is recommended that the maximum debt burden for servicing all loans does not exceed 30-40% of your monthly income.
Advantages of payday lending options
- The application for a payday loan is reviewed very quickly. In most MFIs, especially those who issue loans online, this process takes no more than 30 minutes.
- The money is sent to the client’s account immediately after the approval of the loan application.
- No collateral and guarantors are required.
- Official income certificates are not needed.
- You can apply for a small loan and get money to the card via the Internet without visiting the lender’s office.
- Convenient ways to issue a loan: in cash, on a plastic card, bank account, electronic wallet.
- The possibility of extending the loan. If there are difficulties with the repayment of the loan, it is best to warn the company about this and find a joint solution with the lender to repay the loan. Most payday lending companies are ready to meet customers halfway in such situations. You can also use the service of extending a loan for the required term in order not to fall into arrears.
- The possibility of early repayment. In this case, the interest is recalculated in favor of the client. After all, the shorter the term of loan use, the lower the accrued interest, and hence the amount to be refunded.
- Convenient ways to repay a payday loan: in cash at the company’s office, by bank card, by transfer to a bank account, through payment terminals or using an electronic wallet.
- Loyalty programs. For those who have repeatedly borrowed and repaid loans on time, interest rates are decreasing and the terms of microcredit are becoming more and more profitable.
- Confidentiality. Some MFOs do not use in practice “calling” relatives and friends when deciding on the issuance of a payday loan Stamford, as they do in banks.
What do I need to do to issue a payday loan?
To issue a quick loan, it is not necessary to go anywhere or collect certificates to obtain numerous certificates, the Borrower must meet the following requirements:
- be at least 18 years old;
- be a U.S. citizen;
- be employed and have a reliable source of income;
- have a checking account;
- have a valid email address and phone number.
Many microfinance organizations do not even check the borrower’s credit history. So if you have deferred payments in banks or MFOs, you should not worry about it. After reviewing the application, you will receive approval, and the funds will be transferred directly to the bank card.