We collect, use and safeguard the personal data that you provide to us when using our site from any device and when contacting us in any form, in accordance with this Policy.
By using our website and providing us with your personal information, you consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with this Policy.
1. Basic concepts
- “Personal data” – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable natural person;
- “Processing of personal data” – the implementation of any actions or a set of actions in relation to your personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating and modification, extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, both with and without the use of systems for automated processing of personal data.
2. What personal information do we collect?
- personal data that you provide to us when filling out online forms on our website, including when filling out contact forms;
- personal data and other information contained in messages that you send to us;
- technical data that is automatically transmitted by the device with which you use our website, including technical device characteristics, IP address, information stored in cookies that have been sent to your device, information about the browser, the date and time of access to the site, the addresses of the requested pages, and other similar information;
- other data about you that you wish to leave on our website.
3. Purposes of data processing
We process your personal data solely for the purposes for which they were provided, including:
- providing you with information about the Company, our services and / or products;
- receiving and providing information about services and / or goods;
- communication with you when you contact us;
- fulfillment of powers and duties assigned to the Company by the US legislation;
- for other purposes with your consent.
We process technical data for:
- ensuring the functioning and safety of working with our website;
- improving the quality of our website.
We do not post your personal data in public sources. We do not make decisions that give rise to legal consequences for you or otherwise affect your rights and legitimate interests on the basis of solely automated processing of personal data.
4. Your rights
Ensuring the protection of your rights and freedoms in the field of personal data is an important condition for the work of our Company.
To ensure the protection of your rights and freedoms, at your request, we:
- we will inform you about the source of receipt and the composition of your personal data that we process;
- inform you about the legal basis, purposes, terms and methods of processing your personal data;
- we will make the necessary changes to your personal data, if you confirm that they are incomplete, inaccurate or irrelevant, and notify you of the changes made;
- we will inform you about the carried out or about the intended cross-border transfer of your personal data;
- we will inform you of the name and location of organizations that have access to your personal data and to which your personal data may be disclosed with your consent;
- we will inform you of the name of persons who, with your consent, may be entrusted with the processing of your personal data;
- we will notify you about the procedure for exercising your rights when we process your personal data;
- we will stop processing your personal data unless there are other legal grounds for the processing of personal data provided for by the legislation of the USA;
- stop processing your personal data if it is confirmed that we are processing it unlawfully and notify you of the measures taken;
- we will destroy your personal data if it is confirmed that it was illegally obtained or does not correspond to the stated processing purposes, and we will notify you of the measures taken;
- we will answer your questions regarding your personal data that we process.
5. How to contact us
You can contact us with a request regarding the processing of your personal data by using a “Contact Us” page.
6. Security of personal data
To ensure the security of your personal data during their processing, we take the necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, their destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, provision, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data.
In order to ensure reliable protection of your personal data, we assess the harm that may be caused in the event of a breach of the security of your personal data, and also determine the current threats to the security of your personal data when they are processed in personal data information systems.
The Company has adopted local acts on the security of personal data. Company employees who have access to personal data are familiar with this Policy and local acts on the security of personal data.
7. Termination of the personal data processing
We stop processing your personal data:
- upon the occurrence of conditions for the termination of the processing of personal data or after the expiration of the established deadlines;
- upon achievement of the goals of their processing or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals;
- at your request, if the processed personal data is illegally obtained or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
- in the event of unlawful processing of personal data, if it is impossible to ensure the legality of the processing;
- upon the expiration of your consent to the processing of personal data or if you revoke such consent, if there are no other legal grounds for the processing of personal data provided for by the legislation of the USA;
- in case of liquidation of the Company.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to receive cookies and delete them from your device’s hard drive.
9. Links to third party sites
Our site may contain links to third party sites and services that we do not control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by third party sites or services.
10. Embedded content from other sites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, contact forms, etc.), such content behaves in the same way as if the visitor had visited the other site.
We may update the Policy as needed. We recommend that you periodically check the relevance of this Policy. By continuing to use our site after changing the Policy, you agree to the changes.